Vote at the MRAs 2011 here!



Saturday, June 4, 2011
Nicola Roberts - Beat of My Drum [Music Video Premiere]



Nicola Roberts has just dropped her video for Beat of My Drum which is pretty alright. Apart from the little side ponytail look nearing the bridge of the song, she looked pretty good throughout the video. It's fun, but I kind of wished it would be more playful with colourful animations a la Allison Iraheta's video for Friday I'll Be Over U which would've definitely suited this video.

I previously compared her to Avril Lavigne during The Best Damn Thing era, but I've decided she's more like Diana Vickers, let's just hope D Vicks can fire back another pop missile along the lines of her previous stellar three singles, and we've got ourselves a pop competition. But I wouldn't count for new music from Diana till July/August.

Labels: ,

Music Reviews 10 @ 12:26 PM | comment link here