Vote at the MRAs 2011 here!



Wednesday, June 15, 2011
Jordin Sparks - I Am Woman live @ Regis And Kelly



Opening for NKOTBSB, namely New Kids On The Block and the Backstreet Boys, out on tour has left little time for Jordin Sparks to do proper promo for her new single I Am Woman. Her stint on American Idol managed to land I Am Woman at #72 on the Hot 100, but after that, it pretty much disappeared off the charts.

On Idol, Jordin was surrounded by a group of dancers and some choreography, and when it's just down to Jordin and two dancers, the focus was placed on her vocals and just basically her. Some flaws definitely showed up, because while I thought she was a decent dancer on the Idol performance, this just told me she can't, really.

Someone get her on a massive stage with some massive choreography that will slay us all please. Thanks.

Labels:

Music Reviews 10 @ 2:08 PM | comment link here