Vote at the MRAs 2011 here!



Monday, January 17, 2011
Ellie Goulding - Your Song live @ Dancing On Ice



I should probably admit that I haven't been posting much about British singer/songwriter Ellie Goulding because I.. Well.. Kinda lost interest in her career. However, lately, I've been LOVING her latest single Your Song, a simple tune that works incredibly well with her unique tone. And the public seems to agree with me - Your Song is her highest charting single in the UK. EVER. Peaking at #2, it shows that a beautiful, sweet melody and voice is charming enough to send it near the top of the charts.

Goulding performed Your Song on Dancing On Ice last night, and I'm impressed with her live vocals. It sounds almost similar to the studio recording, which is remarkably better than when she first started out - performing Starry Eyed. Looks like Miss Goulding has really stepped it up. Check it out above.

Labels:

Music Reviews 10 @ 4:33 PM | comment link here