Vote at the MRAs 2011 here!



Monday, November 1, 2010
Rihanna - Only Girl (In The World) + What's My Name live on SNL



The X Factor (UK) wasn't Rihanna's only high-profile appearance. Less than 24 hours before The X Factor, Rihanna hit the SNL stage to perform Only Girl (In The World) which you can check out above and What's My Name below. The performance of Only Girl (In The World) wasn't as bad as some people have said, but it was kind of boring, and she was vocally off at some points. And yes, the infamou shit-I-forgot-my-lyrics-to-my-hit-song thing happened to her. At least she's trying.



What's My Name was pretty good. The song's feel-good, summery vibe was translated to this performance and her vocals here were actually pretty good.

Labels:

Music Reviews 10 @ 8:50 PM | comment link here