Vote at the MRAs 2011 here!



Friday, October 1, 2010
Diana Vickers - My Wicked Heart [Music Video Premiere]



Didn't see this one coming. Anyway. The X Factor (UK) has produced chart-topping stars like Leona Lewis, Alexandra Burke, JLS and more, but none have been as quirky as Diana Vickers. Her debut single Once stormed the UK Charts at #1 and her debut album Songs From The Tainted Cherrytree made it to #1 as well. However, her follow-up single The Boy Who Murdered Love didn't do quite as well, only making a peak at #36. Perhaps it lacked the ginormous chorus and production beats of Once. Well, if that's the case, My Wicked Heart will be a hit. I'll admit I didn't like it upon first listen but it's definitely growing on me, and sort of brings to mind Pixie Lott's Boys And Girls except it's a lot more playful.

The music video is.. Colourful. And it shows Diana at her very own circus. Interesting.

Labels: ,

Music Reviews 10 @ 3:24 PM | comment link here