Vote at the MRAs 2011 here!



Sunday, May 8, 2011
Jennifer Lopez - I'm Into You [Music Video Premiere]



Apart from Nicole Scherzinger, Jennifer Lopez is also gunning for another What's My Name-esque smash hit with her new single I'm Into You. I'm Into You hasn't done anything chart-wise while On The Floor storms charts worldwide, but with this music video, let's hope the song gets a boost up the charts. The video is another one of your romantic videos by the beach, and the dance break in the bridge with J. Lo dancing to Papi which totally didn't fit at all makes this video an ultimately boring one.

Don't get me wrong, Jennifer doesn't look anything but stunning as usual, but without a proper plot or storyline, I'm not entirely sure this video will help this song race up the charts. Boo to that, then.

Labels: ,

Music Reviews 10 @ 10:05 AM | comment link here