Vote at the MRAs 2011 here!



Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Big News: Kelly Clarkson's new album won't be till September



Damnit. The corporate wigs at RCA have decided that May just wouldn't be right for a new Kelly Clarkson album and have decided to go for a September release instead. Clarkson stated:

"I recently found out that my album won't be coming out until September... the album has been recorded but I can't release it until then. I realise that is a long time but that's the best time to release it apparently so I'm sorry for the wait but I promise you it sounds great!"


While of course, Clarkson sounds a whole lot positive about all this label drama, it's probably because she wants to avoid another My December debacle with the tools at RCA. Well at least we don't have to wait 2 years like we had to for a new Avril Lavigne album. But I'm sure deep inside is a brooding, angry diva that's going to write an angry song about the pricks at RCA. Remember the demo Rinse And Repeat? Yup, the demo about the dance trend and how everything sounds the same, and how ridiculous labels are nowadays. Hopefully we get something a little more brutal on the new album.

Labels: ,

Music Reviews 10 @ 10:19 PM | comment link here