Vote at the MRAs 2011 here!



Monday, November 22, 2010
Re-Introducing: The Saturdays



The last time I listened to the Saturdays was when I reviewed their debut album Chasing Lights, which was quite a while ago. I was left a bit cold and a little unimpressed and quickly dismissed them. Then, I posted Wordshaker, their second album, but I didn't even listen to it. Little did I know that after I stopped listening to them, the girls went on to collect 8 UK Top 10 singles so far. So I decided to give them a shot again and listened to Higher. That's when I started really loving them. The past couple of days, I've been on YouTube watching their past interviews, performances, music videos and I might be a fan now. They actually do have personalities and they can actually sing live, and do a pretty good job of it as well.

So from now on, I'll be tracking their latest performances/interviews and I'll start posting them again.

Meanwhile, check out their latest live performance of Higher on T4's Stars of 2010. I think this live performance accurately captures the carefree vibe of the song while they prance around the stage, recreating bits of the music video.

Labels:

Music Reviews 10 @ 10:29 AM | comment link here