Vote at the MRAs 2011 here!



Friday, September 17, 2010
Big News: Jessica Mauboy premieres Get 'Em Girls



Australian pop/R&B songstress Jessica Mauboy is returning to the music industry with her new urban/pop single Get 'Em Girls that doesn't have the energy of previous singles Up/Down or Burn but you'd better believe this is a much different direction for Mauboy. It's noticeably more urban compared to her previous singles, and I hope she doesn't lose that mainstream pop/R&B sound that I liked so much on her debut album that I thought was worthy of an international release. Get 'Em Girls features a guest rap from Snoop Dogg, which doesn't really make much of a difference to me but the track is definitely growing on me and I love the chorus. What do you think? Take a listen below!

Labels: ,

Music Reviews 10 @ 5:27 PM | comment link here