Vote at the MRAs 2011 here!



Friday, May 28, 2010
Big News: Christina Aguilera blown away by Idol's Katie Stevens!



Christina Aguilera performed on the American Idol Grand Finale along with a medley with the Top 6 girls from Season 9. Apparently, the pop singer was blown away by Katie Stevens, who finished 8th earlier on. Speaking on Ryan Seacrest's KIIS-FM show, she said: "When that one contestant came on and did, 'I am beautiful', I was like, 'Is that me, real quick, on the record?!'

"She did so good! I told her - because she was talking about how she grew up listening to me - that I could tell because you did a fantastic job. I was really blown away."

They met each other backstage and Stevens told Aguilera that she grew up listening to her.

Source: HERE

Labels: , ,

Music Reviews 10 @ 11:03 PM | comment link here